Sunday, November 9, 2008

Speech Meet at Northside =)

I went to my first Speech meet yesterday! It was really fun, but unfortunately they didn't have any doorstops. That was dumb. I didn't place in either of my competitions, which was kind of lame, too, but whatever! It was still amazing.

Without challenge, Edison would never had invented the lightbulb,
so we all be walking around holding candles......... like nuns.


Mona and lavender boy were interesting... sort of. They were kind of annoying, too, but I'm glad I met them. Mona's jacket! Ha, ha, ha... that was pretty great.

Elephants and kangaroos? Indians just don't get it.

Technically, it's a tint.

Ha, ha, ha... chipmunk cheeks! That is such a great photo. ^

Congratulations to everyone who went! Carroll got sixth overall, so that's pretty sweet nibbletz, unlike stalkers, who are not sweet nibbletz.

3 comments:

sarahhh! :) said...

OMG DAVID ARCHULETA'S CD CAME OUT TODAY. AND IT IS AMAZZZIIINNGG. AND I ADORE ITTT :DDDDDDDD

jsonri said...

Lucky! I'm still waiting for my baby - TR: Underworld. One week!!!

sarahhh! :) said...

so uh. this was posted almost a full MONTH ago. yerrr slackin sirr. haha