Thursday, February 21, 2008

BL Quotes

For Tuesday's ASB meeting, have all poetry read, which includes biographies.  You can expect quizzes over "O Captain!  My Captain!", "Song of Myself", "Shiloh, a Requiem", "The March to Virginia", and poetry unit's literary terms.  Sorry to have five quizzes in one day, but that's just how it worked out in the scheme of things.  They are pretty short anyway.  The four over the poems are the normal five-question style.  Thursday will be a review day, and the final on poetry will be a week from this Tuesday.

I've decided to start doing a "quote-a-day" thing for Boston Legal!  They have too many good ones not to mention them!

Denny:  Lock and load.  Where is everybody?

Paul: This is an administrative meeting, Denny.

Denny: Oh!  Then what the hell am I doing here?

Shirley: Remember the good ol' days when you liked to know what was going on?  When you could go from your office to the elevator without a roadmap?

Denny: Didn't need a roadmap to find my way around your body, did I, Shirley?

Shirley: I wouldn't know.  I was usually asleep.

Denny: I once had her... and Streisand... at the same time.  Remember that?

Shirley: Hahhh!  I do Denny!  Ha, ha... and not to burst your bubble, but that was a male impersonator.  Perhaps the penis might have been your cue.

- "From Whence We Came" (1.12)

No comments: