Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boob Combustion

I found an amazing song a few days ago - "I Hate This Part" by the Pussycat Dolls. The music video is good, too. Oh, and if you get a chance, check out "Magic," also by them.





I can still add videos, but not from YouTube, which is sad, but it's not the end of the world. I can only upload them from my computer.



I cleaned my room today, which must be something like the first time in two weeks. You can always tell that I'm really busy when my room's dirty, because I like it to be very clean, especially my windows. =)





Combust? Isn't that something with boobs?

Here's a rubble picture from the marshmallow Twin Towers.




I missed both of the Fall Choir Previews, because of movie night on Friday and CHOPS on Saturday. That was sad, but, you know, going to CHOPS isn't all that bad. Somehow I was able to find solace in their classic cheesecake. =)




I saw "Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" for the first time Saturday. I thought that it was really retarded. I didn't dig the whole aliens thing, which ruined Indiana Jones for me. Sci-Fi and IJ don't mix. Thumbs up to the sword fight on the cars, though. That was definitely the highlight of the movie. And come on, if they can make a fourth Indiana Jones, I think they can make a third Tomb Raider. Speaking of which, the new game comes out in less than a month. Ha, ha... that's the one video game I actually like. I cannot stand practically any others.




I also saw "Gladiator" for the first time Friday during movie night. Even though I fell asleep during the movie while I was supposed to be hosting, I finished it Saturday morning. I really liked it. Ha, ha... it was absolutely better than Indiana Jones.



I'll bring my paddle to be safe. Either way, I won't be
disappointed.

Ha, ha... we rock. Our jokes are definitely the best ever.

4 comments:

sarahhh! :) said...

ahhh i cant wait for a post about the meeett! aaamazinggg :]

jsonri said...

Ha, ha... you won't have to wait too long. Oh, and I'll get you the photoes on a flashdrive, too. Then you can yours on it when you give it back to me. W00T! Meh, it's kind of sad, though, that that was our last meet until next year. And then next year is our last! Nooooo! Oh, well, I guess that's just an excuse to be even crazier next time. =)

sarahhh! :) said...

aw i know i miss it alreadyy! i just found out we got 27/66 in statee. top FW team! andd we're in the top half at least haha. iiii looooveee spellbowlllll! aaand i want those pictures! haha we rock.

sarahhh! :) said...

ahh you need to update this. i want more spellbowl piccccs! haha