Thursday, April 10, 2008

AH! Hectic, much!

April..... the busiest month, or at least it is for me.  I left for school today and didn't get home fourteen hours.  My regular day recently is composed of waking up, leaving for school at 6:30, all my extracurricular stuff and then coming home at 8:30 to do homework.  Our English debate couldn't have come at a better time.  I also have weekend-long, Boy Scout camp outs at the end of this week and the next.  After those two is the Academic Super Bowl competition.  Dispersed among all that are Troop Meetings, Patrol Leader Councils, Tae Kwon Do classes, Literature ASB (morning and afternoon), and Math ASB.  It's pretty crazy.  Thank God for coffee.

Fun gummy bears from Europe!  =)

BL Quote

Denny: Denny Crane.

Shirley: That is not a legal defense.

BAS

I heard jeopardy went well today!  Sorry, the Math stuff took much longer than I thought it would.  Keep reviewing... you're test is Tuesday, which is probably your last grade with me!  Clink will be administering an overall thing sometime, but it won't reflect on your grade with me.  I have absolutely no information about it.  I don't even know when it'll be or how long it is.  Thanks for your great efforts, please maintain them!  I'm really pleased with the team this year!

No comments: