Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Desktop

This is my new desktop!  It's from Mt. Pilatus in Switzerland.  I really like it (well, obviously, ha, ha... I made it my background), but I couldn't put it there before, because my computer got all screwy.  It wouldn't let me change my desktop image, but now I can!  (It would be a lot better without the rail in the way, though!)

If anyone finds any good pictures of Emma Watson, post a link, because I'm going to make her my next desktop.  (My favorite pics of her are from the Yule Ball where she was described by one of my friends as "SMOKIN'!!!")

BL Quote

Phyliss: I need your help.  You always said I could come yo you for anything.

Alan: I meant sexually.

ASB

We have a morning review session tomorrow!  Monday's sucked to be quite honest, but I promise this one will be much better!

Keep up the hard work!  We're almost there!

No comments: