Sunday, August 5, 2007

Cookout

Today my family was supposed to have a cookout over at my grandma's, but when I look outside I don't think the weather'll permit it.  Oh well... there's other stuff to do.  I need to finish Math and the Mona Lisa, so that I can finally finish The Histories.  I started that in April and still don't have it finished.  Jalen gets so annoyed by that.  Apparently he can't let a book sit if he hasn't finished it.  May was school finals and I had to reread the whole Harry Potter series before the opening day of book seven.  July was entirely rereading the Deathly Hallows over, and over, and over...  So now I'll hopefully have those two finished before school starts (11 days!!!).  That's OK, though.  I haven't seen my friends in forever.  Looks like the storm has pretty much blown over now.  That's encouraging.  I'm trying out the other options on this site, so I scanned my book cover and tried attached it to this entry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you succeeded in attaching it. I hate that summer got cut so short. I mean, i want to see everybody, too, but i could wait another week. I can't believe registration is on Tuesday. You should post your schedule on here. then everybody else can compare it. Just an idea.

Anonymous said...

oops! i just noticed that i'm the only one adding comments.

Anonymous said...

That's OK.  Eventually other people'll start commenting.  I don't think anyone's gotten the chance to spend time on the computer recently.  I'm looking forward to getting out in May, though.  It bugs me how the end of the school year is so close to my birthday.  This should help.  Ya, I guess the picture-thing worked.  The whole blogging thing is a lot easier than I thought it would be.  

Anonymous said...

I think posting the schedule is a great idea!  I'll definitely do that!  It'll be a lot easier to compare with other people this way!