Thursday, August 30, 2007

ILast

Well, my Internet is quirky as usual, and it finally got running agian yesterday.  Very sorry for the long delay in writing.  Anyway, I'll probably not write agian here.  In about a week or so I'll delete the journal.  I really don't have time for it anyway now that school is going again.  Thanks for reading!

Oh, I may start another one up once I'm into the swing of things again.  I don't know.  I'll contact everyone I told before if  I do.  Only time'll tell.  Ciao!


Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha well its good to know you're not dead.
yeah i figured itd end w/ school starting
haha well it was deff. fun to readd!
oh good times. XD

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just leave a "Temporarily on hold" message here and keep this one going later, if you decide to come back?  Enjoyed reading this one.  :)
                         Smiles,  Leigh