Saturday, August 4, 2007

George W. Bush

You know what really bothers me?  The Intelligence Quotient of our leaders.  I was reading this book today called 1001 Dumbest Things Ever Said.  I found some really good ones by our dear Commander in Chief:

~ I think we can agree.  The past is over.

~ It's no exaggeration to say that the undecided could go one way or another.

~ The law I sign today directs new funds... to the task of collecting vital intellignece... on weapons of mass production.

~ It will take time to restore chaos and order.

~ They have miscalculated me as a leader.

~We need an energy bill that encourages consumption

(Yes Jalen, those were quotes, lol) Pretty sad.  On Andy Rooney (yes, I actually get that channel) we informed us on a spat about President Bush that he said "nucular" twelve times during a single speech.  He's allowed an accent, even a Texan one at that, but he could at least attempt to get close to the word.  And if you're feeling negative about our leader, you aren't alone.  President Bush is one percent away from being America's most disliked president for as long as these polls of approval have been taken (over a century).

No comments: