Sunday, August 17, 2008

Great First Weekend! =)

Hm, this sure has been an interesting, first weekend.  The night before last didn't go over so well.  OK, it starts out that I go out for coffee with some peeps at 5:00 at Higher Grounds.  Long story short, we end up accepting an invitation to Casa's, playing Scrabble at a friend's house, and waiting for two hours while two moms chat.  I don't get home until after 11:00.  Parents not so happy, but I explained how I got swept up into a chain of events that weren't my fault.  Anyway, we're way over that now.

Yesterday was fabulous.  I'm just a little sore from knee boarding, wake surfing, and tubing (nothing coffee couldn't fix this morning).  Thanks so much for the great time, Norbert's Mother, Mina, and Sack Attack!  =)

I have a steak meal with Woody today.  Nope, I'm not through with him yet.  You see, after every successful Black Belt test, he treats you to a steak.  I don't want to go, but it's one of those "non-optional, social conventions" that I attend.  It'll probably be a little awkward considering that I'm not attending anymore.  We couldn't schedule a time that worked while I was still in the class, so we had to settle with this.  Whatever, I might have a little fun with it, if you know what I mean.  =)

Oh, and guess what - it's at 2:00.  Could he have a chosen a more inconvenient time during the middle of my day?  Undoubtedly it's one of his "tricks" to try to make me uncomfortable or something.  It would be just like him to do that.

This is completely off topic, but take a look at "Check Yes Juliet" if you haven't already.  I really like that song after first hearing it at Mina's.  =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just heard check yes juliet for the first time yesterday?
haha it was free on itunes a looong time ago
it is pretty good though. im just tired of it by now haha
but i do loveeeeee crush :D

Anonymous said...

Nah, a week before yesterday.  Different places.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha i love the note at the bottom of the polls after you vote!
they make me laugh every time.

Anonymous said...

hahah i never noticed that! that's hilariouus