Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Very Random Post

I've finally gotten around to reading this great book, Egypt's False Prophet Akhenaten.  I love it.  Akhenaten is fascinating, which reminds me that there was a fourth myth of Mr. Raber's class that I didn't bust:

~ The first monotheistic religion was not Judaism, but the cult of Aten under Akhenaten.  Mr. Raber has no excuse for this one; it's in the textbook even!  =P

I love badminton (and almost got to play today), so I'm trying to get Mr. Fraze to start a badminton team, because (like everyone knows) badminton is the coolest sport ever.  But really, he should, because I would totally dominate at it.  =)

Oh, and I watched "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants."  Ha, ha... I had no choice - Turtles made me, because I'm going to watch the sequel Tuesday with Groblette.  Apparently I needed to be prepared or something, so I had the great honor of watching that lovely chick flick.  But something really weird happened involving that movie when I watched it.  Just as I started it, I notice on the VCR that it was 1:23, which I thought was pretty cool.  Then, just as I removed the DVD at the end, I saw that it was 3:21.  Weird, huh?  I have a question, too: Why did the hot chick, Bridget, have such a not-so-hot name?  Strange...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

speaking of blake lively...
i met one of her former teachers. no joke.
it was pretty cool. he was so casual about it.