Saturday, May 31, 2008

¡SUMMER!

It's summer!  I'm so excited!  I'm really into my book, America's Hidden History.  It's the best history book I've read in a while, but I really haven't read that much at all this year.  Who has time?

I was really disappointed that we weren't supposed to use cameras yesterday - at all, not even during the dance.  (Not that that stopped me.  It's a stupid rule.)  I was very upset with that.

I'm going to go see "Prince Caspian" today at 3:30 at the Carmike.  I've only heard great things about it.  I'm kind of inspired to even reread the series.  They're pretty short books after all, but I want to finish the one I'm reading first.

I think this poster make's him look like an egg-head, but anyway.

AOL Journals was updated again!  I went to choose my mood (you have to choose from a pull-down list), and there was a Butt Ton and the list went on for like a Butt Mile!  Instead of about twelve on the previous list, I can now choose from one hundred!

BL Quote

5-29

Shirley: I always say two things.  One is, everything you do reflects on Crane, Poole, and Schmidt.  What is the other?

Denise: You're Schmidt.

5-30

Jeffrey: The angry, bald, little husband killed his wife... just like in the movies.

5-31

Alan: I'm a man of principle - or not - whatever the situation calls for.

Footnotes from Shoetopia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYYY SUMMERRR :]