Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tae Kwon Do Funny

Firstly you have to see the 'shroom of which I am so proud (sorry for the weird wording; I just couldn't bring myself to end that with a preposition).  It uploaded this time!  Yay!

Oh, and if you didn't catch it - those two halves are from the same 'shroom.  Ha, ha... I just realized, "Maybe someone'll think I got two mushrooms, and this whole time I've been talking about the one... hmmm..."

So... my Tae Kwon Do instructor made a joke (that actually made me laugh) about another martial arts school today, which is a first, because usually he has these stupid puns that he latches onto (yes... like a leech) for months.  Someone complained about being tired while we were sparring, so he turned to them and said, "Tired?  Where do you think you are Hoffman's or the GAY-TA?"  (Instead of ATA)  Ah... good times.  What was even better was when he followed it up by grabbing his belt and saying (in this high-pitched voice), "Let's go spar some boys!"  That part reminded me of Michael Jackson... then the MJ people... then Mr. C's class... then "Let's get some 'shrooms..." by which time everyone had stopped laughing but me.  So anywho...

BL Quote

Alan: You know, we have a saying in Massachusetts, "Maybe someday you'll get horribly sick and die."  Until then.

Footnotes from Shoetopia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a really good picture of emma.