Monday, November 12, 2007

Borders

I went to Borders after Tae Kwon Do and got two new books!  Yay!  I love that store!  I had a coupon for 30% any item over $10 from doing a Borders Rewards survey.  If you're a regular there, you should definitely look into it.  It's really simple too!  No maintainence and a bunch of coupons!  You get 10% of everything you spend back into a this debit card of sorts that you can empty all you like during the holiday season.  It rocks!  =)

I saw Don't Know Much About History and snatched it up.  I'd been looking for the other "Don't Know Much Abouts..." and this is the first one I've seen besides the one I already own.  I think there's one for the Civil War, the Bible, the universe, and Don't Know Much About Anything.

I also got The History of the Ancient World, which look spectacular (for me at least!).  I'm running out of space on my bookshelf.  I need to move my "fantasy/fiction" bookshelf to Jon's room and get a new one for my history stuff! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love buying the Dilbert Calendars there! They are SOOO funny!!!!

Yeah, there are more book in the Don't Know Much About series. I just rented them all from the library. I am most likely going to start reading them after I finish The ACT For Dummies....=)

Anonymous said...

His books are such great references!  I use them all the time!  =)