Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Crazy Woody!

If you don't think his messed up history is enough to make him psycho, here's a prime example!  Last night he was telling me about his plan to take out Osama bin Laden and all his inner circle in one last-ditch attempt should his wife and son be killed by terrorists.  I quote,

"I would convert to Islam [Ha, ha... he later specified he would not become a Muslim, he would convert to Islam.  That's not possible do one without the other as far as I know, but if I'm wrong, please correct me!].  I would wait 20, 30 years, whatever it took for me to get to into the middle of his ring of cohorts.  If they asked me to cut off my hand to prove I wasn't a Westerner... WHOOSH [plop?]!  Whatever it takes I would do it!  So then I would get into his closest council, and then I would detonate and take them all out!  It would be in a city of course where I could decide no one else there was significant enough to let live anyway."

I am not joking you!  He said that right in front of me!  Woody is so anti-Islam, it's pathetic!  He doesn't let anyone who is Muslim join his Tae Kwon Do school!

We used to have two Muslim guys in the kids' class, but when he booted the younger of them for misbehaving the older one left too.  He told everyone openly that those two would be the last two Islamic followers to go there because you can't trust them.  He is that limited!  I couldn't believe it.

You can't imagine how much I felt like strangling him, because there I was in a room with one of the least tolerant people I've ever met!  Unfortunately due to our strict student-teacher relationship, I can't say anything.  That's pretty much why I can't wait to be rid of him.  He's such a know-nothing know-it-all if that makes any sense what-so-ever.

Now tell me he's not crazy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh jeez what annn idiot.

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha... no kidding!

Btw... those pizzas were completely unacceptable.  I want a refund!  Jk... I haven't had them yet, because Jon still hasn't figured the instructions yet.  He's still looking for grammar errors!  =)

Anonymous said...

haha well if he finds any they aren't my fault because they just came with the pizzas! but the pizzas are amazzingg. at least they were last year; i haven't had this year's yet.  i get them tomorrow nightt - yayy!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha... you know Jon!  It doesn't matter whether or not it was your fault.  I could just see it, "Your ignorant accpetance, whether implied or otherwise indicated, shames the entirity of the scholastic populous.  A thousand curses upon your head!"  That wouldn't be unlike him!  Lol...  =)

Anonymous said...

What's "Pickle Ball"? I've never heard of it before.

(This is my real sign on, not my mom's. I would prefer not to post my name, but JSOnri knows who this is. :-))

Anonymous said...

Pickle Ball is like ping pong with two people on two teams set up.  Only it's played in a large court, not a table and you use lacrosse sticks, not ping pong paddles.  Not exactly the most exciting thing.  It's a bit of a joke at Maple Creek, so that's why I put it on.  =)