Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

I don't understand why we had school Monday and Tuesday.  I think we should just get the whole week off.  A lot of people are usually gone anyway.  We didn't get a whole lot done either.  It seems it would be so much simpler on both the students' and teachers' schedules if we didn't have school those two days.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving!  Yay!  Sorry, I don't have any crazy stories about this holiday.  I know you are disappointed!  Well, just that they ate eels, not turkey, but that's pretty much it!  There wasn't all the food they we are stereotypically taught in elementary school, but most you probably already knew that.  Mrs. Tigulis I think is pretty big on that next to Columbus.

Oh, and before I forget to mention it, my brother and I have been testing creating more writers.  It went kaput.  The "Add Writers" option took me an hour to undo.  Also for some reason, neither I nor the other authors (test screen names we made up) could use the editting controls I had before.  Ha, ha... so I don't think I'll be changing it from the single author mode again.

No comments: