Monday, January 7, 2008

News and Stuff

For anyone who is interested in "feeling the squeeze", I put the Official Hillary Nutcracker Site on the blog's favorites list.  Even if your not into poltics, you'll want to check this out.

This just made me think actually.  Can you imagine a world without Hillary Clinton?  That would be so sad!  I'd have lost a lot of laughs if she didn't exist.  She may have failed the world as a politician, but she does make for great entertainment.

IT'S CRUNCH TIME!

I saw this awesome t-shirt today!  I felt so stupid.  It took me a little bit to figure it out...

GLOBAL WARMING is not COOL.

My Internet new bulletin asked "Is Britney Bipolar?"  Ha, ha... that's not her problem... Also in the news, their are some new allegations against Tom Cruise proposed in a new book, Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography, that claim his daughter Suri isn't actually his daughter among other things.  It also apparently did a lot of bashing on his Scientology beliefs.  I usually try to keep my thoughts on other religions to myself, but I am sorry, the world did evolve from a clam and there is no way you can get your soul "audited" so that you can perform telekinesis.

Ziggy showed up today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i want that shirt!