Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sweeney Todd

I saw "Sweeney Todd" today!  I thought it was really good!  The "graphic violence" is obviously animated, so I personally didn't think it was exactly an "R" rated movie.  Mrs. Lovett was funny too.  It was pretty surprising that Johnny Depp could sing well.  Everyone has been saying that, and they were right.  And the guy who played Snape (Snape... Snape... Severus Snape...) in Harry Potter was the judge in this movie.  He wasn't too bad at singing either.  I won't get into any more details in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, he is sitting like Mr. Brickley!!!

DUMBLEDORE!!!

Slope, Slope, Slopety Slope

Anonymous said...

He is!!!  I can't believe I didn't notice that before!!!

In....

Slope

betweeness....

Slope,

In...

Slopety

Betweeness....

Slope

PARALLEL!

Anonymous said...

i do believe he is wearing the same pants jim carrey wears in a series of unfortunate events
outfit repeater.

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha... wow... never would've noticed that one...

PARALLEL!

Anonymous said...

taylor was gonna see that w/ her friend. i think she did. lemme check. nope. she didnt. shes mad that she didnt get to see it yet. (no im not taking her to that cuz my parental units wont let me see it) i personally think that it looks dumb, but thats just me.

Anonymous said...

Aw... it's an awesome movie!  But I can see how you'd think it's dumb.  Too bad you can't take Taylor though!  I'm sure you'd enjoy it then!  =P