Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cancellation

A cancellation might be good tomorrow.  That way I can spend a small amount of time and get the same amount done for the history test Thursday.  I'm not looking forward to that.  We got so little time to actually go over it in class.  At least we get a note card for it.  That'll be handy.  Then again, with a cancellation, we lose a lot of time that teachers could use helping us prepare for finals.  A two-hour delay might be better for that reason.

I don't know how often I'm going to be able to post, with finals and whatnot coming up with the end of the semester.  Don't flip if I can't post in a while.  My first final is Friday (science, blagh... my worst subject).  =(

Raldski found an awesome equation in her Algebra 1 book -

Barney + Satan = Brickley

It makes sense BS (Barney and Satan) is the same as Brickley!  =)

Here's some demented gummie bears (switched heads) from a long trip in Europe -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! my vote broke the tie! i promise this time i didn't vote twice. haha
yeah so i dont know what to comment about but i like commenting =]
ive got some studying to do
ciao

Anonymous said...

Nice.  You would comment just to comment!  (I do that too, like right now!)