Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yay!

My herbst is getting a lot better.  I was able to eat at the Outback last night.  It was kind of funny at Tae Kwon Do, because when I snapped my kicks or punches I could feel it in my teeth.

I went tobogganing today up at Pokagon!  It was awesome!  We had perfect weather.  Everyone got scared off because of the winter storm watch.  Flurries just started when we got home, so we timed that pretty well.

One final down for me.  I don't have any on Monday, so I'm not too flustered this weekend.  I figured I'm safe going to Pokagon and Norbert's Mother's party.

Isn't this a dandy picture of a gummy bear without its head?  (Again, from the trip between Venice and Rome (I got REALLY bored (so I ended up buying The Da Vinci Code (in Italian) and an English-Italian/Italian-English dictionary to keep myself occupied at the next rest stop)))

=)

Oh, and reading Don't Know Much About History taught me today that my birthday (June 11) is the same day that Congress appointed Ben, John, and Tom to write the Declaration of Independence (in 1776 of course).  (Don't you think they sound so much more personable when you call them by their first names?)  Also, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on the same day, July 4, 1826.  The 50-year anniversary of the Declaration.  Creepy much?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention happy Lemon Cupcake Day to all who celebrate bizarre holidays!

Anonymous said...

woahh that is really crazy about when they died
and haha yeah they do sound more personable!
glad you guys had fun tobogganing btw!

Anonymous said...

Yep!  It was a lot of fun!  =)