Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Conservative Christmas

We bought my dad this hilarious book for Christmas - If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans by Ann Coulter.  Chapters include: George W. Bush: The Guy I'd Most Like to Have a Nonalcoholic Beer With, Christians: Must Reproduce More, Bill Clinton: He Left a Mark on History That May Never Come Out, Communism: A New Frangrance By Hillary, Democrat Ideas (See Also: Marx, Lenin), Iraq: A New Reality Show, and "Liberal Patriotism" and Other Oxymorons.  It's awesome!

In the latest edition of Glenn Beck's magazine, Fusion, we got a copy of the poltically correct nativity story.  That was really funny.  I tried to find a copy on Google, because I don't feel like typing the whole thing out.  No use...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that sounds hilarious!
but something i would get bored with quickly.
no offense
just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I doubt I could read it cover to cover either.  I just think the chapter titles are funny!  That's all I've read.  =)

Anonymous said...

haha nice.
i do like the titles.
especially communism: a new fragrance by hillary