Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ooops!

OOOPS!

John Edwards got his mistress pregnant according to WOWO!  DNA tests haven't been taken as far as I've heard, but I'm sure this'll do wonders for his campaign!  It doesn't really matter whether or not it's true at this point, the damage has already been done.  (I'm reporting this in my awesome political section of Studio 94! (but we won't see it until we get back for the Flexible and Impartial Winter Solstice Holiday Break))

I can't wait for our partAY tomorrow!  We get to watch "National Treasure"!  Hooray!  And of course we have the dance (Crank That!)!

And middle school's done with finals, too!  The high school has more finals tomorrow, and they don't get a partAY.  That stinks.  They have my condolences...  =(

The most recent polls are going to wipe that (fake) smile off his face.  =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh lucky you get to watch NT!
ah but see, even though we have finals, it's not that bad
you're still at school right nowww :P

Anonymous said...

Yes, but I was at a dance!  Yay!  =P