Sunday, March 9, 2008

BL Quote Catch-Up

Sorry to get so behind on posting!  I realize I owe you three BL Quotes for today and the two days I didn't get post.

BL Quote

3-7-08

Denny: Are we setting a bad example?  I shoot people.

Alan: I bribe them.

Denny: We drink.

Alan: We smoke

Denny: I'm unfaithful

Alan: Not to me.

Denny: Never to you.

Alan: We're not setting examples, we're just being true to who we are.

Denny: Who are we?

Alan: Denny Crane.

Denny: Alan Shore

Alan: Leaders of men.

Denny: With bull's eyes on our asses.

3-8-08

Derek Roth: And she said I have no sense of humor.  I make jokes all the time.

John Lenox: Those aren't jokes.  They're puns, and puns aren't funny.

Derek Roth: Well, that's just your o-pun-ion.

Denise: Oh, good Lord.

3-9-08

Marlene: Denise.

Denise: Marlene.

Marlene: I fear you're getting married.

Denise: I am.

Marlene: Congratulations.  It must be a relief to have some financial security.  Does Buzz know?

Denise: Buzz?

Marlene: Buzz Lightyear.  Isn't that the nickname for the Ken Doll with benefits?

Denise: Marlene, I'm finding it extremely difficult not to assault you right now.

Marlene: Oh, I'm sorry.  Am I being to familiar?  I thought we were girlfriends.  I was hoping the relationship wouldn't change when I made partner and you didn't, but I guess it has.  Oh, well.

 Marlene "The Squid" and Denise


Tags: , ,

No comments: