Monday, March 10, 2008

What Whiggery!

Ha, ha... I have totally found my new, favorite words - whiggery, whiggishness, and whiggism, the noun forms of "Whig"!  I looked it up in my Encarta dictionary and found those!  =)

Gar, homework is turdish (not to be confused with Turkish).

Oh, by the way, great rebelling Alwaysbored.  Ha, ha... way to show Merriman!  "I'll wait until I see my grade", or so my brother says.

A lovely, whiggish flag from Turkey -

BL Quote

Alan: Your Honor, I refer to plaintiff's exhibit apple.

Eric: I beg your pardon?

Alan: Apple trash can is picked from God.

Judge Willard: Mr. Shore!

Alan: Not the years sixty when classic electrons are free.

Eric: Objection!  I think.

Judge Willard: Mr. Shore, you have a notorious history of coutroom theatrics.  If your aim is to force a mistrial, you will be disappointed.

Alan: Pillow pants join forces over embargo pylons.  You aren't mailing past honor for the liking of a room.  These questions are birthday basements.  To end the blue radish in the upside of luxury and sparking a good lizard can only make tears fall in hindsight.  Puddles do not ask for why not?  It is cheese!  Breath and wind.  It is cheese. [sits down, spent and furious, then looks up]  What?

SAB

¡¡¡Non-fiction starts tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha why thank you :]
yeah here was my post:
Hm I have some opinions on how effective everything was but I don't think I'm going to comment until AFTER I get the paper back graded!  I think then I'll really know how effective everything was. :D
but i reposted to keep her happy.
especially after in class she was like SOMEONE -glare at me- said something like "oh i think i'll wait til AFTER i get my grade to post my opinion". now you guys, its not about the grade. its about the PROCESSSS [there was more but whatever. yeah. haha]
so yes. thank you two for appreciating it :]

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha... ¡Qué chevere!  I wish I could've seen it; that made my day!  =D