Thursday, March 13, 2008

Love This Joke

I heard this great joke in science today from someone who usually just tells a bunch of dumb, racist ones, but this one was actually clean and funny (unless you're blonde):

A policeman was patrolling a quiet highway at night when he neared a yellow slugbug.  The car was swerving side-to-side madly.  The policeman flipped on his lights and pulled the the crazy driver over.  The window of the bug rolled down, and inside was a breathless blonde.  "Oh my goodness, thank God you're here officer!  I'm so confused!  There are trees on this highway wherever I turn!  I was so very frightened!"  The policeman corrected, "Uh, ma'am, that's your air freshner."

BL Quote

Paul: You had sex with another woman and your wife in the three hours you were married?

Denny: It was my special day; I had taken my little, blue pill.

Shirley: There is no cure for caner, but we've got three pills for that.

BAS

Today was our last day for research in the computer lab.  Anything not done needs to be finished on your own time.  Presentations will take place on 3-18.  We'll hopefully be returning to our homeland in the Multi-Purpose Room.

Mrs. Clink wants everyone to decide whether Monday or Wednesday would work better as a make-up day should it come down to that after Spring Break.  Please consider that this weekend for her on Tuesday.  From the way my schedule looks right now we're on time, but she wants this available.

No comments: