Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Coffee!

I'm having coffeecake tomorrow morning!  Yay!  Coffeecake and all other coffee-related things are amazing!  I even have a BL quote involving coffee!  Ha, ha... ("I'm not addicticted; I'm not!")  I tried dunking chocolate chip cookies in my coffee during lunch today, and it was awesome!  One of my cookies broke though, and fell in my cup.  =(

BL Quote

Catherine: Isn't coffee a lovely drug?  I love brain stimulants, don't you?  Uh, Catherine Piper!

Brad: Brad Chase.

Catherine: Brad Chase?  You're defending a lesbian!

Lori: Hi!  I'm Lori Colson, we haven't officially met.

Catherine: Hello, dear.  Catherine Piper.

Lori: For the future, I don't really appreciate comments about my hair.

Catherine: Oh!  I'm sorry.  I was just trying to make conversation, and I assumed you wouldn't want me to go anywhere near your eyebrows.

ASB

Tomorrow is our non-fiction review.  I have twenty questions, and a final jeopardy question made.  We'll probably have time after that, which will be spent reviewing with partner(s). 

Non-Fiction Final on Tuesday!  I'll have more information on that this weekend, however I can tell you now that it'll be worth 116 points, which is equivalent to 3-4 of your Non-Fiction Unit grade and 3/20 of your grade at the end of all the units.  It will be one of the two smallest finals, but is still very important.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
i love the quote!!!!!
hahaha im going to say that to miranda!!!
"i assumed you wouldn't want me to go anywhere near your eyebrows"
haha its perfect.
plus, i looked in the latest edition of the magazine
and we're still love compatable!!!!
that's 3 sources now! i'm on a roll
hahah

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha!  That would be perfect; I didn't even think about that when I posted it.

Anonymous said...

so i was thinking..
you should get music for your page!
it'd be amazing.
you can go to this one site & make your own playlist
& you can choose like what you want it to look like.
just a thought. but they're pretty awesome :]
i'll give you the linkk if you want