Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gar... Sick

Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been really sick.  You know the Pepto-Bismal commercial, "Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea.  Yay Pepto-Bismal."  Ya, well that pretty much describes my whole weekend  I barely got anything done that I wanted to.  It really stunk.  I meant to have information about the Non-Fiction Final posted so much sooner for everyone, but I wasn't able to get it done until this morning before being dragged off to Easter stuff.  I don't know if I'll be at school tomorrow.  =(

BL Quote

3-20

[before wrestling match]

Alan: Shouldn't we pee in a cup first?  I don't trust his testosterone levels.

Denny: Mine's naturally high.

3-21

[after Alan loses the wrestling match]

Shirley: Five seconds?

Alan: He cheated.  You can't squat on the head.

Shirley: Five seconds?

Alan: Four, actually.

3-22

Alan: If I should ever like to drive your car...

Denny: I toss you my keys.

Alan: If I should ever need any money...

Denny: My check is blank.

Alan: Or need to pick your brain...

Denny: My mind is blank.

Alan: Anything you have, or once did have, is there for me.

Denny: Except for Shirley.  Keep your root away from Shirley.

3-23

Alan: My friend, one of my goals in life is to go to all the places you've gone.

Denny: Just don't go to Shirley.  She's mine.

ASB

For the Non-Fiction Final Tuesday know:

~ the non-fiction vocabulary

~ content of all five non-fiction works

~ the non-fiction authors

This one's pretty straightforward.  Study your notes and reread anything you don't feel comfortable with.  It'll be worth 116 points, which is, as usual, 3/4 of you Non-Fiction Unit grade, and it'll also be 3/20 of your ending grade.


Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: